French Dip Subs
- 3# chuck roast
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 cups Water
- 4-5 Garlic cloves, sliced or minced
- 2 Bay leaves, whole
- put all ingredients in crock pot and put lid on
- cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours
- pull meat apart with forks, serve in a deli roll with cheese and sauted onions or toppings of choice.
- optional serve meat juices in small bowls to dip sub in, helps soak up the yummy flavor.
Prep time: 5 mins
*Note. If you have a large number to feed you can always double this recipe in a large crock pot, I have and it turns out good just needs more cooking time.