- 2#'s Ground Beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 stick Butter (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup or BBQ sauce
- 2 1/2 Cups Water, warm
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1 lb egg noodles, cooked
- In a large skillet, brown beef, once browned add onion soup mix
- make a well in center of pan, the fat should pool and you need about 1/2 cup, if meat isn't fatty add butter and let melt.
- mix flour with fat and stir well with meat, once mixed add Ketchup and water.
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 mins, stiring occasionally
- stir in sour cream and serve over hot cooked egg noodles. top each plate with parmesean cheese if using.
Prep time 25 mins
Note* This dish retains it's heat really well, so be careful don't burn your or your kid's mouth.
also* if you don't eat noodles, you can sub it out for any number of foods.