Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
- 6 slices of Bacon
- 2#'s Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 2 lg eggs
- 1/2 c mayo
- 1/2 heavy cream
- dill pickle chips or favorite pickles
- 1 -1 1/2 C Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet (oven safe preferable) and set aside.
- Brown meat in bacon grease and add spices.
- Mix together eggs, mayo and cream and then stir into meat.
- Top meat with a layer of dill pickles and then top with bacon (chopped into bite size pieces) and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 35mins.
- serve on a plate alone or on a bed of chopped lettuce.
Prep : 15mins, not including oven time.
Note* if you don't have an oven safe skillet like a lodge, you can just transfer the meat after it is browned to a 9x13 pan and follow the rest.
also* add as much as you like, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, whatever you enjoy on a burger.