Beef and Broccoli
- 3#'s chuck roast or sirloin steak, cut into 1" strips
- 3 C Beef stock
- 1 1/2 C Soy Sauce
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Toasted Sesame seed oil
- 9 cloves Garlic, sliced (I am a garlic lover you can do less)
- 5 Tbsp Corn starch
- 2 (16oz) bags frozen broccoli florets
- Place beef in crock pot. In a measuring bowl combine broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic. Pour over beef and cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- In a cup, stir corn starch and 5 Tbsp sauce from the cooking liquid untill smooth, add to crock pot and stir well.
- add defrosted broccoli, cover and allow to cook 15-20 mins more. stiring occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked rice. for this amount I cooked 3 cups of dried rice with 6 cups water.
Prep Time : 20mins