- 2#'s Ground Beef
- 1 med onion, chopped (1cup)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 8oz cans tomato sauce
- 2-3 tsps Chili powder
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and onions and peppers cook till veggies are tender.
- stir in remaining ingredients, simmer for 3-5mins
- serve on hamburger buns or deli rolls (16 rolls)
Note* I sometimes use a 1# (16oz) bag of frozen multi colored peppers and leave out the onion. makes this recipe super fast and very few dishes.
Prep time: 25 mins
Makes: 16 sandwiches