Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- 2#'s skirt steak, thinly cut into strips
- 1 Lg onion, sliced
- 2-3lbs veggies of choice, cut into bite size chunks
- example, Broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots, green beans, fresh ginger, garlic cloves
- Sauce mix- combine in small jar
- 2/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp corn strach
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place sliced steak into bag or bowl and season with garlic and ginger powder (about 1/4-1/2tsp each) then stir together 2 tbsp corn starch and 2 tbsp water, toss with meat.
- Heat up a large wok, frying pan, or instant pot (on saute or sear function) on med-high heat.
- Cook meat and onion in heated, oiled pan, cook for about 7mins. remove meat and set aside.
- Add veggies to pan and 1 cup of water, stir fry veggies for about 5 mins.
- Add meat back in and pour in the sauce mix. Cook a few more minutes till thickened.
- Serve over rice.
Prep time: 35mins
Note* if you don't have fresh veggies on hand you can always use frozen veggies, just make sure to defrost them before cooking.