Meatballs in cream sauce
- 2#s Ground Beef
- 2 lg eggs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, blended slightly or quick oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp butter (for cooking in)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 Cup corn starch
- 3 1/2 Cups beef stock (vegetable or chicken will work), hot
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup Sour cream or heavy cream
- In a large bowl combine meatball ingredients. melt butter in an x-large skillet over med-high heat.
- form the meatballs using a cookie scoop and drop them into the hot skillet. cook meat balls about 7mins (about 3 1/2 per side)
- remove meatballs from pan and add butter scrapping pan drippings, once butter is melted stir in corn starch, once mixed add hot stock and spices.
- stir sauce continually once thickened add cream and meatballs to sauce.
- Serve over cooked noodles of choice, or spaghetti squash.
Prep Time: 25mins